- Contribute to the achievement of Company forecasts, plans, targets and budgets for the development of existing and new customers.
- Work closely within the Commercial Team to provide a comprehensive Commercial insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
- Ensure regular dialogue with Underwriters to maintain relationships such that the business is always able to meet customers’ insurance needs and requirements.
- Provide technical insurance guidance to customers.
- Be proactive at all times in seeking to maximise business opportunities with existing and potential new customers.
- Manage areas of responsibility so that a positive contribution is made to achieving Company sales forecasts, plans, programmes and budgets.
- Negotiate with underwriters in placing, amending or renewing clients’ insurance programmes.
- Assist customers in reporting claims to insurers.
- Any other duties as required by your Directors or Commercial Account Executives, in accordance with the nature of this position.