Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the business and take ownership of their marketing plans. They are looking for somebody with previous digital experience as you will need to take their plans and turn them in to reality. Creativity, drive and originality are key for this role as is the ability to be self-motivated and results orientated. You will be in a position to take control of their marketing budget and grow the marketing team (both direct and outsourced) to achieve their ambitious plans. Insurance experience is not a requirement, they are more keen on somebody who has experience in selling a commodity or product in a digital environment.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Extensive experience working in a digital/ online Marketing role ideally for a Financial Services Business.
- Strong experience marketing towards Retail clients.
- Experience of web and email tools
- Strong project management experience
- Extensive senior stakeholder management experience