Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
Experience & Key Responsibilities required:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the Personal Lines or Private Clients insurance market.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII or looked to gain the qualification within 18 months of joining.
- Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
- Liaise effectively with the Account Executive to ensure an appropriate strategy for renewal, attend client meetings as necessary and action meeting points.
- Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Obtain renewal terms and present to client.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis and make effective use of the diary system.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.