Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales
Experience & Key Responsibilities required:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the Personal Lines or Private Clients insurance market.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII or looked to gain the qualification within 18 months of joining.
- Excellent level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Excellent negotiation and broking skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather and analyse information from the client.
- Ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual client’s level of understanding