Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd Company Registration Number 08786395 is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and users of our website. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience for everyone. We will ensure that the information you submit to us via our website or through our office is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
The Information We Collect – How Will We Use It?
Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd may collect your personal details, including but not limited to your name and contact details (together with your e-mail address) and other relevant information from your CV. On occasions this may also include – sensitive personal information such as details of criminal convictions and ethnic origin. This information is held, used and disclosed by us as follows:
- to enable us to provide our services to you;
- to maintain our business relationship, where you are a user of our website, a client or candidate;
- to enable you to submit your CV for general applications, to apply for specific jobs or to subscribe to our job alerts. Please see the separate section on your CV below which outlines additional uses and disclosures;
- to match your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you and to send your personal information (including sensitive personal information) to clients in order to apply for jobs;
- to answer your enquiries;
- to direct-market products and services, advise you of news and industry updates, events, promotions and competitions, reports and other information. Where we do so, you will be able to unsubscribe from such communications;
- to fulfil contractual obligations with our clients
- where you are registered as a candidate on our database, your personal information may be accessible to consultants employed by Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd to enable them to provide you with recruitment services and for the purposes of business development, systems development and testing.
- by Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd to enable the development and marketing of other products and services and to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you.
- if Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd merges with or is acquired by another business or company, we may share personal information with the new owners of the business or company and their advisors and if this happens, you will be sent notice of such event;
- we may also release personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so. We will also disclose your information where we are permitted and requested to do so by law; and
- we may also seek your consent to collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information for any other purpose not listed above.
How we collect or obtain personal information about you
We collect personal information when you provide it to us:
- when you fill in a form on our website
- when you contact us by phone, email or in writing
- when you use post or react to our social media channels
- when you order goods or services from us
Where permitted by law we may also receive information about you from third parties such as affiliates, business partners, credit and fraud checking services as well as third parties with whom we have had no prior contact.
How we collect anonymous information about your behaviour
We indirectly collect anonymous information about you to get a general idea of how our website is performing, this information is not linked directly to you but third party services outside of our control may use this to profile your activities and provide relevant advertising in other platforms. This may occur at any time while you are browsing our website.
Cookies are small packets of information stored on your device used to keep a record of your history while using a particular website. This could be used to tailor page content to your past behaviour, to keep hold of information that lets us know if you’ve logged in, or to let us know what items you’ve added to a shopping cart. The cookies under our control are only visible to you and to our website.
While you are free to disable cookies on your browser, doing so may impact the functionality of this and other websites you visit and as such is not recommended.
Third Party Cookies
We use other services to help us to deliver our website, and they may also store cookies on your device to display personalised content or to gather statistics while you are visiting our website. We’ll list those in detail and give a brief overview of why and how we use them below.
Information you submit to us on a contact form will be sent by email to our staff, and will remain stored on the website or within backups for a maximum of 60 days just in case the email doesn’t get to us. If we intend to retain information for marketing purposes we’ll ask you first and give details on the form.
User submitted Comments & Reviews
You can submit comments on our content if you want to. Normal visitors will be able to read anything that you post, and the name under which you have submitted the comment. You may use a pseudonym if you prefer to remain anonymous. We may ask for your email address to verify but we will never make this public.
Third-Party Services we may share data with
Third Party Analysis Tools
We use the following third party services to track and monitor visitor flows and behaviour.
Social Media Services
Some pages of our web site may connect with the following social media services. These may use third party cookies to connect with your own account to provide personalised content.
Email Communication Services
We use the following third party services to send email, so they will indirectly have access to a portion of your activity and some of your personal details. Once an email leaves systems we use directly, it may be routed through any number of others systems.
To subscribe to job alerts emails, you will be required to provide your e-mail address, which will be used for the purpose of keeping you informed, by e-mail, of the latest jobs in your industry and/or will provide you with industry news. Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive this information, unsubscribe links are provided in every job alert email that you receive. Job alerts can also be received via RSS feeds without having to provide your email address. Job alerts emails are sent by Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd.
We give you the option of submitting your CV via our website or by providing your CV to one of our consultants. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or for consideration by our recruitment consultants for positions as they come up. Your CV will be stored in the Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd database and will be accessible by Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd recruitment consultants for review and to enable them to provide their services to you. You can withdraw your permission for your data processed at any time.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be archived providing the submission details remain the same (for example you submit both CVs using the same email address, or you advise the relevant contact of your new submission).
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We also have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and will give you reasons for doing so.
If you would like to make a request for information, please contact email@example.com
You also have the right to ask Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd to stop using your information. However, if this involves a request for deletion of your file, please be aware that we may not be required or able to do so, particularly where your file also holds information about our clients or financial information that we need to keep for periods of up to six years, i.e. that relate to tax matters. Where we are unable to comply with your request we will provide reasons for failing to do so.
If, at any time, you have questions or concerns about Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd online privacy commitment, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office to speak to one of our consultants.
Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a company committed to diversity. This means that all job applicants and members of staff will receive equal treatment and that we will not discriminate on grounds of gender, marital status, race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age.
Our company name is Allen Insurance Recruitment Ltd and we operate from 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, England, N1 7GU, United Kingdom. You can contact us directly via this web site, via email at email@example.com or via telephone on 07788239899.
Questions or Complaints
You can contact our data controller in writing by sending correspondence to our operating address listed above directing your message to Charlotte Allen firstname.lastname@example.org