Account Director – Surrey – Salary £Competitive depending on experience + Benefits
- To support the development of the Company in accordance with the Group plans and objectives.
- To develop a portfolio of profitable business using the approved insurer panel and in line with your agreed performance objectives.
- To remain compliant, making effective use of core systems whilst providing sound Client and Insurer administration.
- To provide technical support to Clients and where appropriate to your Colleagues.
- To provide guidance and training to your Account Manager and develop their skills to ensure effective administration and servicing of Clients and Insurers needs in line with Branch Objectives.
- To perform all aspects of your role with Company values at the heart of everything you do; Excellence, Consistency, Positivity and Passion.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Good working knowledge of General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty, Motor, Financial Lines and Marine and awareness of Aviation.
- Good IT skills on core Microsoft office systems.
- Good track record on pipeline management, sales, client retention and relationship development.
- Good behaviours in line with Company Values; Delivery of Technical & Strategic Knowhow, Communication, Quality Focus, Adherence to Systems & Procedures, Problem Solving & Solution Focussed, Teamwork, Planning Organising & Agility and Self-Development.