Playing an integral part in the Commercial Account Managed Team in Twickenham, you’ll be keen to learn (through a tailored training programme) all Commercial products including Property/ Business Interruption, Professional Indemnity, Liabilities and Cyber & Crime, and be able to effectively take ownership of our client base with positivity, passion and professionalism.
Were particularly looking for:
- A keen interest in the world of Commercial Insurance
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- The ability to pick up terminology/jargon quickly and a willingness to learn your market.
- IT confidence. Experience of using the Acturis broker system, would be advantageous
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Be Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey.
Whilst we naturally welcome professionalism, accuracy and technical ability, we put a high value on personality, team fit and the ability to make a positive difference to your team and wider company.