Our client’s Commercial Team deal with a broad spectrum of existing clients from a multitude of defined sectors and trades including; Motor Trade, Construction, Manufacturing, Charities and Global Businesses. Offering bespoke insurance solutions, they cover all classes of Commercial Insurance with premium levels up to £350,000.
On a day-to-day basis, you will have responsibility for administering policies, liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions, provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers and acting as a reliable and informed point of contact for clients.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication
- Manage renewals and placing policies with accuracy and confidence
- Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Handle mid-term adjustments
- Provide support to other members of the team by way of maintaining Acturis records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms via Acturis, assisting with matters arising from Acturis reporting as and when required
What is required from you:
- Good technical understanding of Commercial products (Property Owners, Fleet, Construction, Manufacturing etc.)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision making skills
- IT confidence and ideally, experience of using the Acturis broker system
- You’ll be Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey
- We also look out for personality, team fit and someone who is able to make a really positive difference to the team and wider company.