Entry Level Assistant Account Handler role – London (Flexibilty)
Insurance knowledge, is not essential, but desirable.
Candidates will be required to improve their knowledge once on board by on-the-job training, e-learning, in-house courses, and studying for professional qualifications.
• Good level of technical insurance skills, to be assessed by regular in-house testing.
• Good negotiation and broking skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to process work quickly and efficiently.
• Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
• Good literacy and numeracy.