You will be responsible for building, nurturing and managing an existing book of client relationships with an income value of £100K £150K supported by a team of Account Technicians. You’ll successfully maintain key strategic partnerships (internally and externally) through effective communication and contribute to the success of the business by taking ownership of your financial targets and performance.
There will be an expectation to proactively generate new business of circa £25K annually, through a combination of your own network or initiatives as well as existing sources. You will also identify cross-sale opportunities for other parts of the business, so well be looking for strategic thinking and strong business development acumen.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to play an integral role within a successful, experienced team that continually delivers strong financial results. You’ll act as a point of referral to the wider company and will be actively encouraged and supported to continue your learning pathway whilst developing your career to its full potential.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Solid knowledge of all Commercial classes of insurance (including Property, Casualty, Marine and Financial Lines).
- Considerable previous or current Client Management/ Exec experience & skills
- Effective, confident & considerate communication with the ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Passion, energy and a strong Sales & Business Development ethos
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Confident IT skills and ideally, experience of using Acturis
- Cert CII as a minimum essential, with the desire to continue studying towards Dip CII
- and beyond. The hiring manager is FCII qualified and a strong advocate for the CII.