Commercial Account Executive – London – Salary £Competitive + Benefits
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Previous experience in an Account Executive or Senior Account Handler role in Commercial / Corporate Insurance.
- Good working knowledge of Commercial General Insurance contracts including Property, Casualty, Motor, Financial Lines and Marine. Ideally also a knowledge and ability to transact Hight-Net Worth personal lines covers.
- Good IT skills on core Microsoft office systems.
- Current working knowledge of Acturis
- Key Behaviours required; Delivery of Technical & Strategic Knowhow, Great Communication, Quality Focus, Adherence to Systems & Procedures, Problem Solving & Solution Focussed, Teamwork, Planning Organising & Agility and commitment to Self-Development.
- To develop effective relationships with Clients and Insurers to maximise business opportunities, achieve your income targets and other relevant Key Performance Indicators.
- To work within your stated Licence limits and in accordance with standard Company systems and procedures.
- To undertake general broking activities as required including dealing with;
- Client queries and correspondence.
- New Business, Renewals, Adjustments, and Claims. Ensuring effective reviews of sums insured, limits and covers, with clear communication of terms, conditions, warranties and pricing.
- Timely completion of risk requirements following Insurer surveys.
- The effective management of your diary.
- To ensure timely adherence to Credit Control queries.
- To attend meetings, training and other company events as requested.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by management on an ad-hoc basis.