We are looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance Broker to contribute to the achievement of Company forecasts, plans, targets and budgets for the development of existing and new customers.
The role would be an ideal fit for an aspiring Account Executive within the next 12/24 months. The role will be a mixture of home working and office in the Brighton.
Managing some key accounts and also act as key support on some larger commercial accounts. This support work would include possible clients visits etc..
Working closely within the Commercial Team to provide a comprehensive Commercial insurance service to existing and potential new customers.
Ensure regular dialogue with Underwriters to maintain relationships such that the business is always able to meet customers insurance needs and requirements.
Provide technical insurance guidance to customers.
You will have the knowledge and experience in
- The principles, practices and legalities of major classes of General Insurance.
- The UK General Insurance market
- Underwriting and rating factors and how these are applied
- FCA regulations for dealing with the above classes of risk
- The Companys complaints procedure
- The operation of the companys IT systems. Including procedures, authorities and audit trails
This position requires knowledge of
- Industrial processes, construction contracts, methods and factors, security measures, H&S legislation & Risk management techniques.
- Law of agency
- Data Protection Act
- Credit Management procedures
- FCA regulations for dealing with retail and commercial customers
- Requirements of money laundering legislation.