Commercial Account Handler (Corporate) – Maidstone – Salary £40,000 + Benefits
• Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including general enquiries, renewals, mid-term adjustments, obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales.
• Provision of high level professional advice to clients.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
• Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice in the insurance market.
• Must be qualified to a minimum of Diploma in Insurance (or gain the qualification within 18-24 months of joining).
• Assist in achieving Group/Division client retention targets by providing an excellent level of service.
• Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
• Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
• To be aware of, and to follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
• Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis or other broking system and make effective use of the diary system.