About the role
To join a large and successful employer in their claims department to deliver the execution of commercial strategy. Managing a team of 4 members of staff reporting.
This role would suit someone with managerial or operational experience in the Commercial Insurance claims industry with a solid understanding of claims and risk management as well as being comfortable with third party profit and loss and performance drivers in the fast changing claims arena. It’s a hands on role as you will be expected sometimes to go and talk to clients face to face.
What skills and experience are required?
• Expert people manager with proven experience of managing and leading teams in a service-driven environment is essential for this role
• Strong aptitude for coaching and developing others to help them achieve their potential
• Courage to challenge poor behaviours/attitudes that do not deliver service excellence
• Extensive experience of achieving proven results against KPIs
• Experience of initiating and delivering positive change through values and behaviours
• Detailed knowledge of appropriate product lines – Commercial Insurance
• Detailed knowledge of UK claims and market practices
• Ability to correctly interpret policy cover, and assist others to make the correct decision
• Ability to apply a high level of self-management.
• Enthusiasm and passion for strong customer service
• Strong analytical, verbal and written skills