About the role
Servicing a portfolio of Commercial Corporate clients, mixed industries.
Working with Client Managers to ensure the highest level of service to each assigned Client. This includes liaising with Client Managers to fully understand the Client’s business and insurance requirements, contributing to the formulation of the Service Plan, Reports, Presentations and any other client documents etc. as required including visits to Clients, and communicating terms of settlement to Client, ensure premiums are debited and assist with maintenance of credit control standards.
Identify potential improvements in Client risk & insurance programme design and make recommendations to Client Manager, and implement recommended changes for Clients if required.
Your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
• ACII or equivalent is preferred but not essential
• Insurance experience required, ideally gained at an insurance broker
• High level of FCA Principle and Procedures
• Good level of technical knowledge, especially in the major and pecuniary classes, Property/Casualty and Combined
• Organised, with the ability to prioritise work, delivering accurately and on time
• Embrace change and react positively