HNW Insurance Advisor – Poole – Salary £28,000 + Benefits
The role of the Adviser is an important sales and advisory role in the Company. The role primarily involves selling and renewing contracts of Insurance, either stand alone or as part of a portfolio, to clients within a specific company division. The Adviser will manage an existing book of business but will also be expected to assist with new enquiries to expand the Company’s client base and assist with achievement of the company’s new business targets.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Insurance experience preferably HNW / Private Clients
- Demonstrate good business sense
- Possession of initiative and enthusiasm
- Excellent administration skills
- Effective planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Strong Analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to assess priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to professionally represent the Company
- Higher level of interpersonal skills and self motivation – Ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships with all stakeholders, i.e. prospects / clients / insurers / colleagues.
- Computer literate with thorough understanding of Company software, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Possession of a full driving licence