We are looking for a candidate who has 2-3 years experience in a Customer Services or Sales Advisor role working in a new business or sales environment.
They are a leading insurance provider and have established themselves as one of the UK’s leading independent insurance specialists by investing in their team. As a Group, they continue to grow and expand their branch network, they have over 80 branches in 19 counties. Starting salaries are excellent and prospects truly exciting for those who show real application and ambition.
What Insurances will you be dealing with?
- Commercial Vehicle
- Motor cycle
Who are we looking for?
It helps if you have worked previously in a customer service environment, especially in Financial or Insurance services or Retail.
You will also need to be:
- Confident and friendly
- Ambitious, hardworking & professional
Someone with outstanding sales ability
- “Makes friends” of all clients
- Develops good relationships – shows interest
- Meeting wants and needs – and reviews own performance
- Effectively closes the sale: establishing and meeting objections
- Cross sells and offers policy enhancements
- Excellent product knowledge
- Shows awareness of other opportunities to assist the client
You must be client focused
- Anticipate needs & requirements of clients, underwriters, & colleagues
- Builds sound relationships– looking at the long-term.
- Delights clients by exceeding expectations on all fronts.
- Acts with integrity and for the good of the client.
Legal Knowledge to be gained in
- Terms of Business
- Compliant Sales Cycle
- Treating Clients’ Fairly (TCF)
- Data Protection
- Money Laundering
- Rehabilitation of Offenders Act
- Bribery Act Compliance