We are recruiting for an experienced Personal Lines Claims handler.
You will play an integral part in the Personal Claims Team and wider Personal Division, you’ll have a good basic understanding of Personal Lines Insurance products and be confident to take ownership of you clients with positivity, passion and professionalism.
We are particularly looking for someone who can bring:
- Home claims handling experience
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Negotiation skills and decision-making confidence
- Ability to work under pressure in a varied environment
- Flexibility in your approach and a willingness to learn
- Resilience – able to deal with multiple priorities and demanding deadlines
- Problem solving skills – you must enjoy a challenge!
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Empathy and patience preferably with experience of dealing with vulnerable customers
- Agile and intuitive thinking; an ability to make decisions quickly and confidently
- Team Working – comfortable working within a team environment and getting to know your team mates
- IT confidence and, ideally, experience of using the Acturis broker system
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- A Cert CII qualification or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey