Client facing role to service and handle existing and new insurance policies for clients & prospective clients.
Policy types to be handled include (but not limited to) High Net Worth & private
home (Contents & Buildings), Pet, Holiday Home & Personal Accident.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speaking with clients, taking them through our sales process.
- Researching and providing new quotations,
- Proactively speaking with former clients and previous enquires to offer quotations at next
- Managing the renewal book of existing clients
- Ensuring timely renewal of polices and processing the renewal.
- Collecting payment and arranging payment where required under finance schemes.
- Running and Maintaining a well managed diary system.
The job requires a knowledge of:
- Suite of Microsoft office Products
- Understanding of the principals of insurance broking
- The Data Protection Act
- FCA Protocols