Working in a busy team mainly on the telephone, dealing with volume sales of car and van insurance but other products too including home and travel insurance. Dealing with enquiries and generally providing a Can Do Attitude aiming to impress and please our clients. We work in a busy environment arranging and renewing policies and you will need to be used to working in such a fast pace.
- Good standard of education
- Good proven sales skills
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Have patience, politeness and maintain professionalism working in a busy environment.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Ability to communicate with both clients and colleagues at all levels of seniority.
- Liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Confidence to deal with difficult situations and to know when appropriate, seek guidance from managers
- Good team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to gain full understanding of products and processes and complete CPD (continuous professional Development)
- Computers skills – Word Excel
- Understanding the Data Protection Act.
- Be able to empathise and show a caring attitude.
- Previous experience in the Car Insurance sector.
- Previous experience in Banking, Retail
- Understanding of cars.
- Call centre experience
- Ability to problem solve
- Good understanding of Maths