Private Clients Account Handler (New Business) – Hampshire – Salary £35,000
Administration of clients’ insurance requirements on a daily basis including obtaining quotations, closing sales, invoicing of premiums, cross-sales. Provision of high level professional advice to new clients/prospects.
Experience & Key Responsibilities required:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in providing specialist advice and New Business development in the insurance market.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of Cert CII or look to gain the qualification within 18 months of joining.
- Assist in achieving new business targets.
- Undertake market exercise to establish most competitive terms available.
- Prioritise and handle all work promptly and accurately.
- Handle all queries, whether written or by telephone, in a professional manner and process effectively in line with service standards.
- Record all relevant information, correspondence and documentation on Acturis or other broking system and make effective use of the diary system.
- Produce accurate and professional documentation at all times using relevant templates.
- Actively cross-sell products from other Divisions.