Property Insurance Risk Surveyor – South East England – Salary £80,000 + Benefits
We are recruiting for experienced Property Insurance risk surveyors in South East England.
Our client provides Insurance surveys including unusual and complex risks. Their market-leading solution for property managers includes a suite of surveys, audits, inspections, non-destructive and destructive fire risk assessments and property valuations. They offer a nationwide of Property Insurance Surveyors who carry out over 6,000 quality controlled and professionally certified surveys each year.
Candidates will have specialised in Commercial Property – Offices, Hotels, Public Houses, Train Stations, Airports.
Covering risks such as:
- accidents and public liability – looking at possible risks to employees, visitors and customers
- burglary and theft – checking business premises for security and storage methods
- engineering insurance – covering mechanical and industrial plants
- fire – including plans, construction and fire protection systems.
Advising on Risks such as: fire, accidents and public liability, theft or engineering insurance.
Typical responsibilities include:
- visiting sites alone or with underwriters
- assessing and evaluating risk to buildings, employees or customers by undertaking appropriate research
- carrying out detailed site surveys
- writing and proofreading reports for underwriters
- providing advice to clients and making recommendations about required improvements
- assigning quality grades after improvements have been made
- liaising with health and safety inspectors, clients, insurance brokers and underwriters
- collecting photographs as evidence
- maintaining awareness of changes in legislation and trading processes.
IRM or ACII Qualification is desirable
Clean Driving Licence essential