To Underwrite, Administer & Develop Property Business including Unoccupied Property, Property Owners and Commercial Combined risks from supporting brokers, within personal Underwriting Authority, including New, MTA’s & Renewal Business and at all times, seeking to achieve an underwriting profit.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- New , MTA’s and Renewal business risk assessment and underwriting recommendations and proposals
- Compliance with the terms and conditions of all relevant binding authority agreements
- Administration and accurate and proper documentation of all business transactions
- Maintain and develop business relationships with brokers
- Credit Control assistance
- New and existing product development assistance
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Specialist in Commercial Property Underwriting including Property Owners and Unoccupied Properties.
- Aware of service standards and business processes for the role
- In depth understanding and experience of delegated binding authority guides.
- Good IT skills particularly in MS Word and Excel
- Broker development ability and experience
- Good communication, sales and negotiation skills