Solutions Architect – UK – Home based – Salary £80,000 + Bonus & Benefits
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Architect to join our clients Technology and Data team based in the North West or South East of England.
The role is fully remote but would require you to attend meetings twice a month in the office.
The Architecture team are currently working on some fantastic projects and are looking for someone who is pro-active, creative, self-motivated, who loves to deliver business success and can drive the technology solutions forward supporting our highly ambitious and exciting plans.
This role is pivotal in engaging with delivery teams and leveraging Agile development methodologies, whilst effectively documenting and communicating technical solutions.
Skills, knowledge & experience
- Knowledge of analysis, design and modelling techniques, ideally within a formalised framework (TOGAF, Zachman etc).
- Experience in creating target architectures and transition states based on desired business outcomes, delivering solutions from inception through to implementation.
- Experience of defining technical solutions including integration with enterprise class COTS (ERP, CRM etc) and cloud services.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical terms to a non-technical audience.
- Experience of working for high-volume, data-driven organisations.
- Experience of architecting within Agile delivery methods e.g. scaled Agile or scrum.
- Understanding of retail insurance business would be advantageous.
- Experience of technical product delivery within Microsoft technical stack would be advantageous.
- An interest and exposure in emerging and maturing technologies (IOT, Blockchain, RPA, AI, etc.)